Explore Contracted Agencies

Alameda County Probation Department (ACPD) has contracts with select organizations in the community to provide services to probationers. If you are currently on probation with the ACPD, first explore these Contracted Service Providers listed below. Your DPO can help you determine whether you are eligible for prioritized services with these providers, and provide you with a referral.

Scroll to Top